View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:19 AM   #144
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I read all of those posts. I was highly amused by the back-and-forth, and it was worth the laughs lol. If you were offended by the posts, you should have simply pm'ed the two parties to stop or take it to pm.

Just don't go as far as soCal/gts sometimes did. They often deleted legit posts in past even if the post had even a little bit of any sort of attack. People used to have long arguments with gts, and both sides (including gts) would sometimes get personal. I called out gts on it in pm once for hypocrisy.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did. It got real weird though when DK said he was serious about the fact that if his daughter brought home a guy that she was serious about who was a Celtic fan that he would not be welcome in his house. I find it hard to believe that any father would do that to his daughter (or son) based on a basketball team. I mean, who would let their life be dictated by a bunch of athletes who probably have trouble spelling their own names? It's unbelievable....
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote