View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Departed - Cranberry Juice Scene (Disrespect is Earned, people got it backwards)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6AeW8ok6E
The Departed - Cranberry Juice Scene

People say respect is earned,... no it's not. Respect is something you should have for all people you DON'T KNOW.

So I'm playing pool last night with a guy I didn't know... and he makes a comment about my plaid shirt looking like a picnic table. At first I let the the insult slide, but a few minutes later he called me "picnic table".

So I said to him: "I didn't know we're friends already"

He didn't know what I was talking about, so I explained to him that he was talking $hit to me like I was one of his friends.

Bottom Line

Don't talk $hit to people you don't know (unless you're on the internet).
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote