View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #286
letshaveacorona
I airball my layups

letshaveacorona has not been impressing people
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Liviing outside of Toronto im forced to buy Leauge Pass to watch Raptor games. Most of the time im listening to US broadcasters so I get to hear an unbiased opinion of what the basketball world thinks. Last nights game on Leauge pass was broadcasted by Leo Rautins and Matt Devlin not sure who they work for. THEY ARE SUCH HOMERS and horrible broadcasters. I mean not that I dont think the Raps are doing well lately but they just over do it. And Rautins is so FAKE. One minute hes bashing Novaks Defence and calling him out because the Raptors are continuosly attcking him. And as soon as Novak starts hitting some 3pts Rautins is praising him as the next Ray Allen and stating hes completely surprised how 30 teams passed on him.

Melo is ICE COLD missing a bunch of shots. As soon as he makes ONE Rautins claims that Melo followed through better and thats why the shot went in. This guy is a joke if I lived in Toronto still I would probably pay the $170 or whatever for Leauge pass just so I didnt have to listen to this guy.
letshaveacorona is offline   Reply With Quote