View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
shlver
코비=GOAT

Default Re: I hate stupid parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- Has little to do with Vaccines and much more to do with Food / Water source and supply....

- You can go to any Village in a 3rd world country without Clean water and food supply.....Give them as much Polio Vaccine's you can carry.....Kids will still get Polio.

- The in increase in Life expectantcy is because Americans have clean running water, Indoor plumbing , vast food supply for everyone ...not because of vaccines.

Even talking to my Grandfather about how much Water supply has changed in the past 70 years....he drank sometimes mostly stagnent water from a farm.....

- Having clean water and Food is better for your immune system and will allow you to Fight off deadly deseases....

- of course some people may still get ( people still get it even though they been Vaccinated)....The benefits of injecting vaccines into Children does not OUTWAY the cost....

- again.....vaccines at one point in time were a cost effective way to try and supress certain deseases....so was Blood Letting ( cutting your arms and letting Blood drain out)..

but make no mistake about it...the long term effects do more harm then the actual deseases.....

America needs to change our policies.....and stop letting Billion dollar vaccine makers scare everyone into submission.

easiest example

Doctor: hey everyone......look at all these people ( who don't have fresh water) getting sick.....I made a Vaccine.....I can inject you with it....you may or may not still get it....

Patient: But I do have fresh water...I do live healthy.....why should I take a risk of injecting myself with dangerous chemicals....

real answer: Because we gotta make money.....
So what exactly are the costs? You keep saying that but you're not listing any.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote