View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #287
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

I watch on league pass too. I was like 1/3rd of the games showed for me are Raptors broadcast and 2/3rds are others. And i'm fine with that. It's often very interesting to hear an outside perspective about the team. The best was a home game against Sacramento I think it was where one commentator was like "man this music has been going on all night, turn that racket off, is this a basketball game or a rap concert?"

But anyways, Matt Devlin is not a homer. He kind of tries to say "homer-ish" things but the only time he gives a real opinion on anything is when he's broadcasting with Jack and Jack drags it out of him. As for Leo, one of the worst broadcasters on the team. Leo seems to think he knows a lot more than he really does.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote