View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #914
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Norman Powell is way better than that list. The only one I have I have interest off that list is McCollum, haven't seen him but some think a lot of him. Anybody seen him play
CJ is nice. We'll have a legit shot at him possibly because of his injury. He'd probably go higher if he didn't break his foot. Obviously, anytime you break something it's a concern. He's very crafty around the hoop. Not sure if yyou follow college basketball but if you can remember Corey Fisher from Villanova, he's a little like him but with better size. He's about 6'3". Nice pg size but not very athletic. He may struggle as a finisher in the NBA but I think he would be a nice draft pick.

Quote:
Ivan Johnson is a beast - no way atl would give him up
You never know man. His minutes are down this year. He's only getting 13 mpg. Plus, they have more than enough forwards.

Quote:
Other than that I haven't been paying atttention.
You and me both. Once I heard about the Big East being broken up just for football profits, I started boycotting college basketball. I still keep up with players here and there but I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as I used to be. Not to mention, this year has been a down year. I do like a lot of players from Michigan. Burke, Hardaway Jr and Robinson III are good.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote