View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #61
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Django Unchained: Big Dissapointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
Plot hole or inconsistency in the story/the character's actions, whatever you want to call it, it's just arguing semantics imo. It still ruined the film for me from that point onwards since it didn't make any sense.
I actually figured he'd accepted his fate at that point. I think he made his decision to shoot Candie knowing he wouldn't escape alive, regardless of his attempted survival tactics. He appeared to resign himself to the fact that the world is not a wonderful place, seeming unusually down and dejected as he sat in the library. He seemed done and he was going to take down a piece of evil along with him.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote