View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #31
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Question about homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It is important to distinguish the idea of being gay and being secure with your sexuality. Based on comments I've seen you make I do not think you are gay, but you are not very secure with yourself either. If you have defend yourself as much as you are, then you are not terribly secure with your sexuality.

I think you are a feministic sympathizer. Guys like you are the reason why they invented abercrombie and fitch. You want real men to be more feminine to fit in your mold of thinking of what a real man is. Back in the 50s, a movie like Brokeback would of been boycotted by the vast majority of the male population and all of them had wives and girlfriends and none of them would ever consider lubing it up with another male companion.

There is a reason why more kids of this generation are turning out to be homosexuals than any other generation before them.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-16-2013 at 11:47 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote