View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How come conspiracy theorists aren't jumping on this meteor thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
FYI

Wow. That's a good one. Totally ties everything together in a way that makes no sense, and if it was a real plot, is 10,000 harder than a lot of other things you could do.

I LOVE IT.

Shit i just saw you say its not real. Note: What does that say about Fox News that i believed that so quickly?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote