View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #5
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How come conspiracy theorists aren't jumping on this meteor thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Wow. That's a good one. Totally ties everything together in a way that makes no sense, and if it was a real plot, is 10,000 harder than a lot of other things you could do.

I LOVE IT.

Shit i just saw you say its not real. Note: What does that say about Fox News that i believed that so quickly?
yeah, it is only too believable as a fox news slant, even though it really makes no sense.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote