View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:58 AM   #72
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Django Unchained: Big Dissapointment.

Watched it yesterday and it was a bit of dissapointment.

I am annoyed with the fact that such topics as WWII, slavery are turned into entertainment. The movie was set up so well, it was like reading a comic. It wasn't a real life, but some surrealistical, stylish world, with good and bad, this and that, but in style. Well it's a typical Tarantino movie I'd say, but it has no moral, just a good entertainment.

So I'm just not sure.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote