View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #15
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
See? THIS is the problem with why it's so difficult to establish the doubt around official stories.

I raise a very legitimate and identifiable problem that cannot be (or almost impossible to) debunk, with that CNN footage. But YOU raise a point which is a point that IS easily debunked, the dates on facebook pages. It's already been established you can change websites or facebook pages that were created before the Sandy Hook date.

But now everyone is focusing on YOUR point, and not the legitimate point I raised. This is why its very hard for the alternative theories to get believed, when bad evidence gets mixed with good. Taints the real evidence.
Nobodies responding because of all the conspiracy theories out about Sandy Hook there that is one of the dumber more blatantly whacked ones out there.

It's already been debunked by multiple sources.

The footage is from two days later St. Rose of Lima School when the bomb threat was called in and they had to evacuate the church and the school during services. The conspiracy nuts just did some of their usual editing by leaving out the rest of the news broadcast that would explain exactly what you're looking at.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote