View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #934
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm a big Kemba Walker fan. He's probably my favorite PG in the league. Plus, he went to UCONN. I also have been following Kidd Gilchrist since he was a sophomore in HS. He looks and plays like my cousin. They're the same height and everything. He plays in the Philippines.

But all in all, I'm always a sucker for good PG play so regardless of the team, I lik to watch exciting pgs. Not for nothing, if the Bobcats weren't so bad, Kemba would be an allstar. He's having an excellent year but you wouldn't know it because theyre never on national tv, nor do they get any press. I also love Kyrie Irvings game. I not as big a fan because he's from Duke (I hate Duke lol) but mark my words...he'll be in the conversation for best pg in the league VERY soon. He's already in my top 5.
I like Kemba and he is stuck in bad situation but I dont see him potentially top 5 though at this point. I dont think he knows how to set up his teammates yet but thats always fluctuating.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote