View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: How old do you think you can carry on playing basketball til?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieming
probably phrased question wrong. In that physically, of course you can carry on playing until you're 50. What I was trying to get at was the drop off in physical ability, so much so you start not to enjoy the game as much.

Just standing around and getting to a spot for a jump shot isn't fun for me. I get more enjoyment out of beating my man off the dribble and going in for a drive. Which isn't happening too often these days, and when I do get there, I'm getting my shot blocked or throwing an ugly shot off the rim/backboard because I am coming down to earth too quickly.

To be fair, my passing game has improved now that I don't try to score so much. Always could pass but didn't want to, now I find I can impact a game more by passing. And I am enjoying getting assists but I just miss being able to knife through and score whenever I wanted to...

Anyone packed it in because of that?

karmas a bitch!! " always could pass but didnt want" lol now look at u...u got no choice but to pass the damn rock cuz ya ass too slow.lmao...mane look u making a big deal out of nothing....u think kobe,mj etc gone be able to play at they mvp level at an older age???what make u so special...its just life...learn how to adapt your game...get a post game.....become a greaT spot up shooter...the game is all about gettin BUCKETS....no matter how u get them...just get BUCKETS. stop actin like the best to ever play the game or summin....ADAPT YOUR GAME.
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote