View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How old do you think you can carry on playing basketball til?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I remember a few years back, someone posted about Chris Gatling. He was long gone from the league,but was still killing at the local YMCA a poster attended.

So your skill might deteriorate where you can't do the same to young bucks coming into the league, but random joe's, they can ball them up probably to age 60 if they stay active.
Yeah, I feel you. Not to be difficult, but Chris Gatling is a listed 6'10'', so there's going to be a lot of things he's always going to be able to do on the floor by default (i.e. have rebounds fall into his hands, be a strong defensive presence in the paint, shoot over most defenders). For the 6'3'' and under crowd though, I feel like a lot of those default things won't always stick around.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote