View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #29
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Petition to ban Alicia Keys(and Ne-yo) from ASW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac
Vedder actually is good friends with Dennis Rodman as well and it goes without saying that ten was named after Blaylock's number
Big PJ fan here, I know their history. Rodman was on stage at their Dallas show back in '98, I think.

I never got to see 90's Pearl Jam live (during their prime) cuz I was way too young but seen them 14 times since 2003.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote