View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #12124
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
new Red Dawn. didn't think it could possibly be worse than the original, but oh man is it. not even in a so bad it's good way either, just awful. probably the worst movie of the year.
Dam that bad? I couldn't stand the original. I downloaded it once by mistake. I was looking for Rescue Dawn... I tried watching it anyways, just for the hell of it but it was just worthless. It's everything that I hated in bad 80's movies.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote