View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

Bump. I started playing it last week and enjoyed it for a few days. As I advanced in the seeding, I began encountering more and more people who bought their players, so there were teams like the following:

C- Dwight Howard
PF- Blake Griffin
SF- LeBron James
SG- Kobe Bryant
PG- Chris Paul

With a bunch of star players, like DWade, Brandon Jennings, Chris Bosh, Monta Ellis, etc., all on the bench.

Needless to say, it became unfair and ultimately boring to play. Only took 3-4 days to go from great to "don't-feel-like-touching-this-again."

And to make matters worse, whenever I'd encounter one of these guys with super teams and I actually started winning, by the 4th quarter, they'd pull b.s. like pausing the game and waiting until the final second before they're forced to forfeit before un-pausing the game, calling numerous 60 second timeouts with just a couple minutes left in the game with me obviously about to pull a W, and there was one bitch who kept pausing the game and playing replays over and over again because he knew my 20 point lead in the 4th quarter with 1 minute to go was insurmountable.

Oh, and don't let me forget about all the frikkin' 3-pt chuckers. I played against one guy who did nothing but chuck 3's all game. He hit maybe 15 out of 47 throughout the game.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote