View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phil Jackson on the Lakers current state and what he thinks about Dwight Howard

Interesting read. Phil made a point about Dwight that I'd been arguing all year with my friends. He's not 100%, but at the same time, I do think something deeper is a problem, such as lack of team chemistry.

Btw, OP, where's the link?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote