View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #65
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hitler plans a thread attack against Pauk (Kobetard edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Why the hell do i think im upset? I am just correcting the incorrect statements...

I am talking to Legends, i consider him a very good poster, he is a good dude... and if even HE can be tricked to believe that was a "1500 word essay" then i wont let that slide, there is nothing wrong with having that big of an "essay" anyways, just like to be factual & correct thats all....

There is absolutely something wrong with typing several essays over a block made during an all star game. It reeks of butt-hurtitis. How do you not understand this?
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote