View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #68
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hitler plans a thread attack against Pauk (Kobetard edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
There is absolutely something wrong with typing several essays over a block made during an all star game. It reeks of butt-hurtitis. How do you not understand this?

I write "essays" on all subjects if you know me around here, i type very fast and happen to be thorough in my assumptions... and thats what i expect from all posters here, to explain themselves very well.... Some dont like to read and some just aint articulate... its hard to co-exist...

..and again, that was 9 or more posts over a span of the entire day i used to discuss & reply with various posters.... he randomly copy/pasted into one, if i really did post all that in one post then i would say that makes me look kindof butthurt indeed...

See how unnecessarily long this post became? Oh my.... lets make a thread about it!
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote