View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #16
BrickingStar
Banned

Default Re: Tony Parker 2012-2013 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
How'd you come to this conclusion? Seems to me like you're pulling it out of your ass.

If Lebron doesn't play the Heat have two stars in Wade and Bosh who can carry the load, and some of the best role players in the league in Battier, Allen, Chalmers. Not saying they are still championship contenders obviously but they could make a run to the second round, maybe even the ECF. If TP doesn't play, we're missing the motor to our fine tuned offense and our true leader. Please tell me how exactly we'd be fine if Tony were to go down for the rest of the season.

Not saying he deserves the MVP, but the way the casual fan who knows next to nothing about how the Spurs operate is unbearable. "It's the system", "Their only good bc of their depth", ect. It's all bullshit. Give credit where credit is due. He sure as hell deserves to be up there in the conversation. If the Spurs were playing in the East they would probably up there around 50 wins, if not almost.
Unbelievable how you say "casual fan who knows next to nothing about how the Spurs operate is unbearable." When it's the same thing when it comes to the heat with you. Mario Chalmers is one of the worst PGs in the league and it's not even close to debatable, you must of just watched one game and said "oh wow one of the best role players in the league" Shane battier is incredibly inconsistent and I have no idea how you can say he's one of the best role players in the league , you are eating SHIT. And finally ray allen, He is a POS of defense and has been on argubly one of the worst shooting slumps in the league, you have to be going by name to call him one of the best role players in the league today. I think you were trolling when you mention mario chalmers as one of the best role players in the league. What you said if TP goes down is the exact samething that would happen to the heat if will lost lebron.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote