View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker 2012-2013 MVP

I hate these topics sometimes, if you say no it's YOU HATE TONY PARKER. Saying Tony Parker is not the MVP (slotting him below Lebron) is not hate. It's just how it is. If you discuss this topic like it's reasonable like we are, i think that says something positive about Tony, no?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote