View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #939
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
So rumors are Luke Ridnour and Jermaine O'Neal are on the Knicks radar.

Gerald Green, Gerald Henderson, DeJuan Blair, Derrick Williams, Sebastian Telfair is available as well.
I like all of the guys except Derrick Williams and maybe Jermaine O'Neal.

O'Neal would be great if he can stay healthy but that's a big if. We already have enough old big men who can't stay healthy.
We don't really need Derrick Williams. We need a big guy who will hustle,defend and a rebound. He's more of a scorer and I don't think we could get him for nothing. Also he's a tweener.

Gerald Green would be great but I don't know who we could offer for him. Same with Henderson.

I think we could get Ridnour,Blair or Telfair though and any of these guys would be a nice signing for us.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote