View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #25
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker 2012-2013 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Well, like I said, there are players who are straight up better. Paul and Bryant are still, definitely, better players. Howard is still a better player. And on and on.

I don't think Parker is a top 10 player, but he's been great over the last two seasons. And I think that the other two are clearly above him.

As far as what stats mean to me and fluctuating season to season...there isn't a single person who that applies less to than me. I hold out on guys.

Parker is leaps and bounds better than he was two years ago. Mastering the PG position says it all. I already said that he isn't someone who's going to change a team, but he's playing like a franchise player.

There could be no argument for Spurs MVP.

I would love to see your top 10 players. IMO saying hes not a top is really underrating Parker.. I guess you would take harden over him?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote