View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My beef with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I'd rather fire Woodson than trade someone. The only trade chip we have is Shumpert, and his stock is as low as it has ever been. We would 10 cents on the dollar for him.
I'm all for firing Woodson but who are we going to hire that's better than him ?

This team right now plays like they were under D'Antoni,just without ball movement.
Just look at it. Both Woodson and D'Antoni love small ball. They don't play any kind of defense,they don't rebound and now they chuck threes even more.

Woodson is better than D'Antoni but neither one is a good coach. I wanted to get rid of Woodson during last year's playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote