View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #30
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Buying a new phone, keep it real with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
I've had the same iPhone for 3 and half years. It's been giving me problems lately, so I'm looking to buy a new one.

Give me the quick rundown. Should I get a Iphone 5 or S3? Or is there something better (Z10? HTC?)

for rep.
if you can, wait a few months. There are some amazing new phones coming down the pipe. The htc one was just revealed a few days ago. The Google/Motorola X phone, the Galaxy S4 and the Note3 will be out by this summer. if you need to get an iphone, wait for the iphine 5s

Wait for it if you can. Real talk.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote