View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #26
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My beef with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm not feeling how Woodson is coaching either but I don't think he should get fired. D'Antoni had 4 years to screw up. Woody hasn't even really had one.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Woodson is the reason that guy who is scoring 2.1 ppg on 15% is still starting. Why should he continue to have a job when he is so oblivious? I guess let him finish the season, but if we lose in the first round again, he needs to be gone.

We need a tough coach. MDA was a player's coach. Woodson is a player's coach. Usually teams swap differing styles, and don't go back to back. They go disciplinarian - softy - disciplinarian - softy - etc. The Knicks went softy - softy, which was a bad idea.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote