View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #15
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: my top-5 players at each position

Is Elvis Dumervil really a top 5 DE? I don't even think Bronco fans would get behind that. He's terrible at defending the run and felt like he got alot of his sacks at end of games this year when the game was out of reach. Guess he still finished with 11 sacks and had 6 forced fumbles, thanks to Rivers.

Kind of a one trick pony, who probably benefited alot from playing with Miller in that regard.

I'd take somebody like Pierre Paul, Chris Long, Mario Williams over him and I cheer for Denver
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote