View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #7
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Thomas Robinson- Kings Highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim
the explosiveness reminds me of Amare, the physique seems more Gerald Wallace. The Blake Griffin part I just pulled out of my ass.

Thats a fair call, I think hes a better rebounder than Amare but his offensive skills have a lot of developing to still do. Again I will say it again hes going to be a terrific fit for the Rockets because he can be deadly on the pick n roll going to the basket using his quickness. Rockets have three guys who can run the pick n roll well (Lin, Harden and Parsons) and it will make life great for him.

Losing T-Rob is a bittersweet situation, losing him sucks (due to him being our only elite athlete) but I'm glad for him at the same time since hes going to a better place and hes a good guy and good potential.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote