View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-5 players at each position

I don't know about Reshad Jones but IMO Berry hasn't done a whole lot in the NFL yet...I think he got into the Probowl purely on draft/name hype

1 pick...10 pass deflections..0 FF...meh

I know stats aren't everything but he has none...

Rashad Jones has 4 picks and 2 forced fumbles...I haven't really paid attention to him but at least he has something on his stat page
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote