View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #297
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
OVER! In my mind it was pretty much a given that we were gonna give up that big lead. That's our M.O. Our closer handled business once again. Not gonna lie I was scared as shit when Lowry dribbled down the clock with the game tied and put up that bank shot floater over Chandler but hey he made it. Gay delivered down the stretch when we need it once again, Anthony missed when it counted, Raptors win!

Got to admit I was nervous as hell too when Lowry was going 1 on 1 with Chandler, but he came through!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote