View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #1061
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Woody has been exposed as a "defensively focused" coach who is clueless on offense. The Knicks version of Rex Ryan. The polar opposite of Pringles. His reputation from his ATL days get seemingly valid each and every game in this horrible stretch.

The roster which was once thought to be a formidable one is in fact shitty, and the flaws of the roster have been exposed. Such a poorly assembled team. Subpar guard play, a bunch of non-producing AARP members, and a superstar duo that isn't the least bit complimentary

The FO has been exposed (well not really they've always sucked).

And to think I thought this team was ready to do some damage. Smh at myself, always hopeful yet always let down.

Now as I say this watch the Knicks get to the ECF
Yeah, it truly is a mess all around.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote