View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #49
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My beef with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Pretty sure he was asked for his opinion or comment.

How do you know what he would do or not do? To be honest the guy can coach and has a good system. He is exactly what is needed. There isnt one coach that I would take ahead of him. I would take Pop and Phil all day everyday.

Because every time he doesn't have a loaded roster, he eventually takes a leave of absence. Anyway, I'm not going to sit here and act like Phil isn't an all time great. I'm just tired of hearing his opinion like his word is golden.

But, for the record, I didn't want Phil and Popovich is he better coach. I want us to get one of these young studs doing grunt work as assistant coaches, who are licking their chops for a shot to be a head coach. I just think that's the wav of the future. Let's face it, this team isn't a contender this year. I want a guy this team can grow with. I don't want to be wondering whether thecoach will be with next year.

Last edited by franchize : 02-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote