View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #3861
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Good win over Chelsea but this season is pretty much a failure with City now 12 points behind United with no signs of them slowing down and a catastrophic showing in CL. Hopefully City can win the FA Cup and then sell some players in the summer and bring in Cavani or Falcao.

I read that Dzeko is fed up with his super sub role and he wants to leave in the summer(he wants to go back to Germany). I think a swap with Lewandowski is very possible as he's going to leave in the summer.

And you're right Man City did sign players that just don't fill a need for them. Players like Nasri, Milner, Sinclair, Rodwell and even Garcia were all excess signings that didn't dramatically improve the squad. I think they should try to find a real partner for Toure in the midfield.

Dream case scenario for City would be getting Mourinho and CR7 this offseason but unlikely.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote