View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rodney Rogers video interview on NBA.com

That was a little tough to watch. Somehow I missed that the first portion was from a while ago so I wasn't really ready to see the more recent version of him. I'm happy to see he got married.

This is, by far, my favorite Rodney Rogers play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOt22wFIE-U
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote