View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #19
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Telfair to Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
I am really hoping that Telfair is our number 1 backup. We need someone to run that second unit. I didn't mind JL scoring ability but we need to be able to rely on the whole second unit instead of having someone try to take over a game and possibly fail. It will be the best for developing people like Ross for the factor that with someone distributing, his confidence and shot type might gradually increase and be better.

Yeah I agree, we need someone out there running plays and getting easy looks for Ross Bargnani and whoever else is on the bench at the time. Lucas and Anderson out there at one time is a nightmare, its just a contest to see who can get more shots up before the get pulled off the floor.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote