View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kenyon Martin is a Knick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
How could you have done this in January? You speak often like things just can happen because its Fantasy basketball
So you would have given up the only other healthy big behind Stat and Chandler even though Stat was just coming back from injury not knowing if he would stay healthy? Thats a big ball move.
So explain to me how we COULDNT have done it? Grizzlies traded Mareese Speights, Ellington AND a #1 for a d-leaguer. Even if you couldn't make a trade, we have guys who could be outright cut. And yes I would get rid of Thomas if I'm replacing him with Martin. I don't get what's hard to understand about that. There's nothing about Thomas that I fear losing.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote