View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #100
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Two words. Vernon Gholston.

That's a horrible comparison no offense. Hunt has the ability to play as a 3-4 defensive linemen and is more of a complete player(having the ability to be a factor against the run). I saw some highlights of the guy and he reminds me alot of Justin Smith. I think this guy is going to be good although he might be raw coming in. I think San Fran would be a perfect place for him. Niners need depth on the d-line and J-Smith can take him under his wings.

Gholston was a pure athletic freak who was a tweener type of player. Did you meant to compare him to Mingo?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote