View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #658
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The other day, I go over to my gf's house and she's playing Skyrim.. put's itch pack inside me. I fix the bug that made my game freeze when I went into water (PS3 issue) and then proceeded to lose about 48 hours of my life to this game.. so damned addictive.

I need money in the worst way. Just perked up to Ebony smithing and lost my bank roll. I think I'm gonna enchant another weapon with the soul trap and then just trap a bunch of petty souls and enchant some daggers..
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote