View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #131
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Considering the fact that she died shortly after, I find it ultra creepy. Even if it was drugs, and/or mental illness, let alone foul play. I'm sorry but most people here don't believe in Ghosts, and find similar ideas cartoonish. actual human nature and behavior can be very creepy though. Whether it's through drugs or mental illness, watching someone with no control of themselves that ends in a pretty horrific death is VERY creepy.

That's without considering that there is a decent chance that there was foul play (not involving casper).

Carl Jung, one of the greatest and most influential psychologists in this century, did a concrete, scientific study on ghosts, so I wouldn't exactly call it "cartoonish."

Sure we don't know much about the supernatural, but our ignorance should not exclude it altogether in intellectual thought. It is a radical idea, but not everyone can be as radical, hence why he is the best and his ideas will be studied for generations straight on forward.

As for the idea of a supernatural entity in this series of events, I would say probably not. I'm sure drugs are not involved; I'm sure someone was after her, and that she was afraid, and when people panic, they do weird things; I'm also guessing the person who murdered her happen to live at the hotel to be able to avoid the camera. Also, this person seems like a stranger, someone she has never met, for her to be "overly" cautious in approaching him.

After she left the elevator, she was dragged into a room where she was raped and drugged of something that will knock her out (a toxiological report might come back positive for barbituates) and then dumped into the water bins because the murderer had no other place to dump her due to the security, front desk, and customers in the main lobby.

Just my guess using a bit of reasoning based on the known facts so far.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-26-2013 at 07:06 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote