View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #317
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
I get what you guys are saying... not sure I agree or disagree strongly either way.

Its just that the coaches rotations/decisions look brilliant when the team shoots 53%. The coaches rotations / decisions look assinine when the team shoots 44%.

Either way the coach doesnt shoot the ball.

No one was complaining when we beat the Knicks, Denver, etc.

Something I will lay at the door of Casey is the sustained improvement in d or lack there of. It is really fairly hard to go from (near)worst to (near) best to (really) average. Midn you this did happen in regualr - strike shortened season - now regular season. Washington has talent and some depth but they simply walked to the hoop a lot of times last night.

The media and fans layed a lot of blame at Jose and Bargnani's doorsteps but seriously this team needs to be top 10 to compete for a playoff spot in defensive efficiency.

I would assume that d efficiency will improve once Gay Klow find their rythem, and once Val and Derozan mature a bit but the coah needs to be fully accountable. I mean I think it is d efficiency that keeps earning Alan Anderson minutes in addition to his occassional hot hand...

The team is winning in spite of Casey, the games we won I really wouldn't credit him for it.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote