View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playstation 4!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Not to sound like a douche but...Why? Have you ever looked at ANY of your consoles and went "damn, that is as aesthetically pleasing as my favorite car" Or have you ever went "Wtf Nintendo? Putting a console on a stand? why? will not buy."

I mean all it does is sit there, take disks in and puts them back out.

Looks matter. The slim PS3 looks so much better sitting next to my tv than the first model did. It was so big and bulky and collected way too much dust. There's a reason the Nintendo 64 hardware came in so many different colors. If looks weren't important, people wouldn't buy those limited edition consoles either.

You can't say you aren't curious to see how the new Playstation looks.

Last edited by BuffaloBill : 02-26-2013 at 09:14 PM.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote