View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #14
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playstation 4!!!!!!!

There's a difference between color, and looks though. Personally, I bought my Halo: Reach console, because it was silver and I needed a new one. I'll give you that.

I generally care aesthetics, but almost always consoles aren't sleek looking especially in the first batch. I mean can you say the 360 or the Wii look great? Sure the Slim looks better next to your tv in comparison to it's predecessor but is it a good looking device?

Hell I have a slim ps3, and I wouldn't say it looks like nice. It just looks...like a console I've never looked at any console and went damn, that is something I definitely want to put my disk in. Computers? Phones? Cars? material possessions like that looks matter because we show them off way more than we do a console.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote