View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I just made a post about this. I strongly believe the Knicks knew he was going to need surgery and I'm suppose to believe adding KMart was suppose to be the answer? BS. Then he should have added another Center.

Do I think he should be fired? His theory was add veterans to be easily coached. Just because he added a bunch of Krust. Only Camby and Kidd got 3 year deals all others have 1 year deals. Novak got a 4 year deal? Wow I didnt remember that.

I dont think he WILL be fired but I dont have confidence in him to maximize this roster for the next 2 years of Melo, Stat, Chandler deal. He will have the room to make moves though.
I do to. No doubt in my mind. Remember, the reports were coming out days later that most people thought he'd be done for the season. You're just finding out NOW that he needs surgery? Puhlease! I think he and the Knicks front office put that buzz out there that he may be ready to go soon because he knew how bad it was beginning to look.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote