View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:23 PM   #241
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
The cousin thing is weird, but harmless, though there really isn't an explanation for jacking off in the girl's underwear. If you're friend was aware you did that to his sister, he really should have kicked your ass for it. If someone jacked off in your sister's underwear without her knowing, what would you do?

And you completely dodging the most important parts. How many people do you think have substance abuse problems and how many people do you think go around jacking off into random girl's underwear without their knowledge?

And more importantly, my actions are only relevant to myself. Yours do no harm to yourself, and only impact others. If you don't see a difference then there's really no hope for you.

And back to the cousin thing, I targeted you on that because you made the bold claim that every guy fantasizes about a cousin.

Actually no. You were committing a crime and if you got arrested you would be put in jail where every ones tax money would be paying for you. Plus you were setting an awful example for anyone who may have been around you, plus you were disappointing anyone who may be family or friend by doing it.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote