View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #32
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
I don't mind Brandon. He may not always post the most substance, but I respect him for the fact that outside of myself ... I know he's actually played the game at a decent level. So I know he has tangible knowledge of the game.

I actually think in person, he'd be one of the better people to talk ball with.

I don't disagree with that. I just think using other people pictures and trying to bait posters (specifically yes, RRR3 and Clippersfan) is stupid and creepy too.

He even said trash like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=35

And look at the pic he has on right now (that's Clippersfan, apparently)... funny that RaininTwos just owned him in the next couple of posts.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote