View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #325
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

I'm so frustrated. Val was BEASTING in the first half. The dude was playing great defense (that 2nd foul was another one of those "rookie" calls), grabbing boards, blocking shots, and filling the lane. In the 2nd half you put in Bargnani who does absolutely nothing AGAIN, missed all his shots, grabbed ONE rebound in 15 minutes, played deplorable defense...And yet, who was in the game once again with the game on the line??? Not the guy who was making an impact, Bargnani once again. Ok now that part is out of the way.

No minutes for Ross in a game where our bench made 8 total points on 4/14 shooting. Telfair was a useless pickup I hate to say, we still don't have a legit backup point. And as DJMason said, I serious wonder about our playcalling. Everything they do out there looks totally random especially in the 4th when the game gets tight. The other team almost ALWAYS looks more prepared, offensively, defensively, everything. And we only really win if our team gets hot from the perimeter or the other team goes cold. Casey has been given way too much rope. I really hope Casey/BC are canned in the off-season.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote