View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #330
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I agree with pretty much all of this, except I think Telfair can be a decent backup. He only played 7 minutes and it was his first game with the team. He won't be racking up the points but he will play better defence and actually pass the ball in comparison to Lucas. He would look better if anyone (besides DeMar and Rudy) could hit their shots when he gets them the ball.

Obviously I'd like to upgrade and get an even better backup for next year but for the remainder of this "playoff push" I think he will be serviceable.
Telfair was a non-factor in Phoenix too. Unless he has a Jerry'd Bayless-esque resurgance I see him at best being the same guy he's been the last few years of his career. Sure it's better than Lucas but that's not saying much. I don't think any playoff team would want a combo of Telfair/JL3 at backup point. But then again we're not a playoff team anyways so it doesn't matter.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote