View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #191
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
you can tell it's her heel the way she swings her right leg makes her left heel turn into the view. she looks high as a kite throughout that whole video to me. and you think she's signing to her deaf killer? LOL

Yea.

That is what I am saying. She is doing sign language. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hrH2ZfCyJDo. Then watch the part where she is moving her hands.

That is a sign language. Fact. I don't know what she is saying at the beginning but I do know she is also signing "I don't know" along with the "friendship." (If anyone can intepret the first sequence, that would be great). Then the video gets editted at the point where the guy she is signing to should pass the elevator when it is still open. That is exactly at 2:57.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote